If you are getting confused when trying to cancel a certain subscription or a free trial before you have to start paying then don’t panic see our breakdown below for each paltfor.
- Log into your Amazon, ideally on a browser (its easeir to spot what
- Navigate to ‘Your Account’ you need)
- Click on ‘Prime Video Channels’ under ‘Subscriptions’.
- Here you will be able to add and remove channels.
Google Play Store
- Go to playstore on your android Device of a Browser
- Make sure your signed into your Google account
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow remaining Instrutions
iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings app on your iOS device.
- Select your name associated with your iTunes account.
- Tap the iTunes & App Store option.
- Tap your Apple ID and sign in if prompted.
- Tap “View Apple ID” in the pop-up
- Tap Subscriptions and find the one you wish to cancel.
- Choose Cancel Subscription or Turn Off Automatic Renewal.
- Go to Settings, select Accounts
- Under Subscriptions, select Manage Subscriptions
- Choose the subscription you wish to cancel and then select “Cancel Subscription”
- Go to iTunes and sign in
- Choose Account and go to View My Account I the menu bar
- Enter your password and select View Account.
- Scroll down to Settings and then Choose Manage.
- Find the subscription you wish to cancel and select Edit.
- Select to Cancel Subscription and Confirm.
- Go to my.roku.com and sign in to the Roku account associated with the subscription you wish to cancel
- Choose Manage Your Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you wish to cancel and select Unsubscribe
- Visit Amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions and sign into your Amazon account
- Find the subscription you wish to cancel in your subscriptions list and turn off auto-renewal.
Streaming and other Services Directly
- Firstly browse my site from category menu at the top to see if I have written a page about that service. If I have then I have likely included a cancellation guide.
- If you still struggle then give them a call
- If all else fails, contact your bank and cut them off from the source.