The Squarespace free trial lasts for 14 days, however you can have a free trial on every single domain that you have in your account.
Squarespace is a popular website building platform popular for novices looking to setup a website for their business. It would however not be recommended for more complex and custom websites, It allows anyone to build a simple website with the branding they want without having to worry about technical issues such as fluid-layouts, mobile sites etc...
Whats Available on the Squarespace free trial
The Free trial has almost all the same abilities as the the full premium service. However, it does effectively restrict you from making the website live and practically operable by your customers. it does this by implementing the following restrictions.
- Does not allow search engines such as google to crawl and index the site so you will not rank for anything whilst in trial mode
- Cannot be verified by the search engine webmaster tools such as Google search console.
- Podcasts can't be submitted.
- You cannot setup payment for customers, this includes Paypal and the Squarespace eCommerce payment
- No Getty images
- limited shopping cart features to avoid anyone shopping on your site
- If your trial site has more than two contributors, you won't be able to upgrade to the personal plan
How to get your Squarespace free trial
1. Use our link at the top if you have not used squarespace before
2. If you already have a squarespace account and want to start a free trial on a new domain then go here