You May Also Like...
Note: AT&T TV NOW has now combined with the regular AT&T TV service meaning it will be available on the app online regardless. The packages are still similar, check you AT&T TV contract on checkout with AT&T.
Get your AT&T TV NOW free trial here - Start your 14 day money back trial, the cord-cutting online service from AT&T offers an impressive package for anyone looking at cutting the cord. There is an impressive choice of packages all with great premium networks and channels.
Does AT&T TV NOW have a free trial?
Previously there was a free trial under the DirecTV name. Now it is combined with just AT&T TV it only offers a 14 day money back guarantee. The latest offer or guarantee can be seen in the terms and conditions on checkout, I highly recommend you check this before proceeding.
AT&T TV NOW free trial premium add-ons
When you get AT&T TV you will be presented with a page where you are able to add additional bolt-ons. Some of these bolt-ons will indicate that they are free for 7 days. This is similar to how Sling TV operates where they offer you a screen full of very tempting free trials to go along with your subscription.
Premium networks can be added to any AT&T TV NOW account, however the 7 day free trials are only available on the Plus and Max packages…
HBO is currently included with the Plus or Max package which are the 2 cheapest packages. On all other packages it is $15/pm. Includes all of the HBO Now on demand series such as Game of Thrones. More Info
Get the Showtime Channels - SHOWTIME, SHOWTIME WEST, SHOWTIME 2, SHOWTIME® SHOWCASE (and all Showtime channels) and on demand series such as Homeland and Shameless. More Info
Get all the EPIX premium channel - EPIX, EPIX 2, EPIX Hits, EPIX Drive-In and all the great EPIX hits available on demand such as Pennyworth, Rocketman and War of The Worlds. More Info
Cinemax comes free with he Max package or can be added to the Plus package for 7 days free. After that it is $11/pm. Includes Cinemax on demand library, Max Go and Action Max. More Info
Includes the channels STARZ, STARZ West, STARZ Edge, STARZ Comedy, STARZ Kids & Family, STARZ Encore and original on demand series such as Spartacus, Power & Outlander. More info
More free trial extras
How to cancel my AT&T TV NOW free trial?
It is easy to cancel and can be done from your online account, though I recommend using a laptop or computer browser as it is always easier.
1. Log into your AT&T TV NOW account
2. Click the person icon on the top right and go to your account settings.
3. Choose Manage My Plan.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Cancel Plan” button.
How much does AT&T TV NOW cost after the free trial?
AT&T TV NOW is among the most expensive cord-cutting options as it offers a lot of premium content and several packages all varying in price.
1. AT&T TV Plus - $65 per month and 14 day free trial
2. AT&T TV max - $80 per month and 14 day free trial
3. AT&T TV entertainment - $93 per month
4. AT&T TV Choice - $110 per month
5. AT&T TV free trial Extra - $124 per month
6. AT&T TV Ultimate - $135 per month
7. AT&T TV Optimo Mas - $186 per
You will also have the option of adding premium networks, all of which have a 7 day free trial, but only if you have the Plus or Max package.
• HBO – included in Plus and Max
• Cinemax - $11 per month
• Showtime - $11 per month
• Starz - $11 per month
• Epix - $6 per month
• Movies Extra - $5 per month
Do I need payment details for AT&T TV NOW free trial?
Yes, you will need the payments methods as if you intend to pay for the service. Payment methods are standard with AT&T TV NOW.
1. Credit Card: Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discovery
Do I enter a contract when I get the AT&T TV free trial?
Technically I suppose yes as you are agreeing to signup to the service on a paid monthly membership. However, there is a 7 day cancellation period and you don’t actually pay until after the 7 days, this is how the free trial for most streaming services works.
What channels do you get on AT&T TV NOW free trial?
First thing to understand is that only the Plus and Max packages offer a 7 day free trial, what’s more is only these will allow a free trial to the other premium networks and add-ons already mentioned.
- Plus – 45+ channels including CBS, MSNBS Fox News, ESPN, Bravo and Disney Junior.
- Max – 65+ channels including all the ones on the Plus package, HBO, Cinemax, CBS Sports, FS2 Golf, SEC, BTM and ESPN U.
- Free Trial add on networks– Cinemax, Showtime, Starz Movie Extras, NBA League pass and EPIX.
What Devices is AT&T TV NOW available on?
1. Roku devices - 4k TV, Non 4K TV, Streaming Stick, Streaming Stick +, Roku 4, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere +, Roku Ultra, Roku Express and Roku Express +. SO basically all Roku devices.
2. Apple – Apple TV (4th generation +) and Apple TV 4k (5th generation +).
3. Amazon Fire – Fire TV, Fire TV edition Smart Tv, Fire Tv Stick and Fire Tv Cube.
4. Google Chromecast – Built in Chromecast and Chromecast
5. Samsung Smart TV – From 2017 models
6. Apple Iphones iOS11+ and higher only
7. Android 5.0 and higher
8. Browsers - Safari 10 + and Chrome 58+
Does AT&T TV NOW stream on multiple TVs with free trial?
Yes, you get a free trial of their multi tv package allowing 3 streams at once.
Does AT&T TV NOW have DVR on free trial?
Yes, when you get the 7 day free trial you also get 7 days of the 500 hours of DVR
AT&T TV NOW Free Trial Review
AT&T TV NOW (formerly DirecTV Now) is a fantastic option in my opinion. Although it can be expensive the free trial offerings are better than almost anything!
What stands out is they can offer the NBA League Pass Premium on a 7 day trial, which its closest competitor Sling TV cannot do. Whilst it does not have as many premium Networks as Sling it does have the most popular which is enough for 80% of those looking for a cord-cutting option.
Defiantly worth a try!