You May Also Like...
Get your Showtime free trial here – Start your trial and watch Showtime free for up to 9 weeks through a choice of different platforms. Watch great series such as Homeland, Shameless, Billions and enjoy a stream of great movies such as Mean Girls, The Dark Tower and many more.
How to get 9 weeks of Showtime Free Trials
You can get five 7 day free trials and one 14 day free trial from 5 different platforms all offering the Showtime Premium Channels and on demand service as a 3rd party add on.
And yes you can use all of these back to back as you are signing up to 6 completely different services.
By doing so you will also be signing up to each free trial that offers Showtime as an add-on service.
These services are as follows….
- Showtime Directly (30 Days) – Go to the Showtime website and/or app on multiple devices and sign-up directly for their 7 day free trial here.
- Amazon Channels (14 Days) – Amazon offers many 3rd party streaming services including Showtime which has a 14 day trial here. You will need to have either a Prime account already or get a 30 day trial to this also.
- AT&T TV (DirecTV Now) (7 Days) – When You signup to the AT&T Internet TV service you can add a number off premium networks all with a 7 day free trial, including Showtime for 7 days here. AT&T TV will also be on a 7 day trial.
- Fubo TV (7 Days) – Fubo TV is a popular Cord-cutting option for Soccer and other sport fans. However, you can add a number of 3rd party networks to your 7 day trial including Showtime by clicking here.
- Hulu (7 days) - Hulu is a very popular service with the option of many add-ons, Showtime is one of these with yet an other 7 day free trial. If you do not already have Hulu then you will get a 1 month trial for this also. Click here for Hulu.
Free Trials Similar to Showtime
- Shudder Free Trial - Horror genre TV and Film streaming service
- HBO Now Free Trial - Premium Network streaming service
- Cinemax Free Trial - Premium Network streaming service from MaxGo
- Starz Free Trial - Premium Network streaming service
- Epix Free Trial - Premium Network streaming service
- CBS All Access Free trial - Premium Network streaming service
Showtime Free Trial on Amazon Channels
Amazon channels is probably the best place to find TV and movie streaming free trials, its great for us at trialforfree.com as we can easily review all these great services in one place.
Almost all their channels offer a 7 day free trial but Showtime offers 14 days.
Very quick and easy if you already have an Amazon account (If you already have an Amazon account you don't have to re-enter any details, it is just 1 or 2 clicks from our link)
Very easy to cancel on your Amazon account
You can add multiple channels with free trials at the same time and just as easily cancel at the same time
Works on your Amazon Prime app, meaning you will be able to watch on any device which allows Amazon Prime Video (which is almost everything)
14 days rather than a standard 7.
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Video account you have to get that too and get a 30 day trial to Prime.
Amazon are/have dominating the world, do you really want to help them?
Simply click below and you will be taken to the Showtime signup page for Amazon Channels, or if your not logged in just login / signup for an Amazon Prime free trial as well.
To keep things simple you can get the free trial directly, however it only offers 7 days, where it use to be 30 days?
You are not signing up to anything else you may not want
Can use the Showtime app on all the compatible devices rather than relying on any other services platform.
You will not get anything else other than Showtime
If you dont want any other free trials or dont already have an Amazon account then just go direct here.
Showtime Free Trial on AT&T TV Now
AT&T TV formerly known as DirecTV is a premium option for Cord-Cutters. Both their main packages come with a 7 day free trial which then also include HBO. If However you want Showtime then when signing up you will be presented with the option of adding a number of premium networks for 7 days.
They are easy to get, just follow this link here to choose your packages signup and watch for 7 days.
Comes with a lot of other channels including sports channels and local networks
Premium packages also gives you free trial on Cinemax
You will automatically get a HBO trial along with your Showtime (there is no way to even avoid this so just enjoy it)
Easy to cancel – see how to cancel on our full AT&T TV review…
If you do not wish to continue the service but forget to cancel then it will cost you a highly monthly subscription of $76 every month until you cancel!
When you go through to AT&T TV you will be able to select add ons (including showtime) before checkout.
Once you selected your package and clicked continue you will see the Showtime option.
Showtime Free Trial on Hulu
Hulu offer the 7 day trial of Shwotime in addition to the one month free you will get for Hulu. Hulu will often have other bundles to put into a free trial, for example Disney Plus, Starz, Cinemax and many other premium networks.
Can add other free trials such as Disney Plus and Cinemax to your packages
Has many add-ons if you wish to continue beyond your free trial
If you Already have Hulu as many people do then its easy to add and then cancel this 7 day trial
Have to signup for Hulu
Not as easy to cancel as Amazon Channels
Can be expensive if you add to many free trials and forget to cancel
May be confusing how you add extra free trials once signed up
You will have to sign-up for Hulu first then add Showtime afterwards
To add Showtime or any other premum network free trial onto hulu, first signup for Hulu, then navigate to your add-ons page and add a free trial.
Showtime Free Trial on FuboTV
Fubo TV allows you to sign-up to their own 7 day free trial along with Showtime. IT does not have as many premium add-ons as other Internet Tv providers but iot does have Showtime. Fubo primarily focuses on sports with access to Soccer networks, NFL and NBA channels.
If you do not already have Fubo TV you will also get the 7 day free trial to this.
Your will get access to loads of great sport with Fubo along with Showtime
Spanish language options
You may fnd it difficult to add Showtime if you have already had your standard 7 day free trial.
Fubo TV does not have as many other options as its Cord-Cutting competitors, If you swish to continue the service after your free trial.
Make sure to use this link as we have had difficulties adding the trial after already using a Fubo TV in the past.
When should I cancel the free trial to avoid being billed?
We recommend for all trials to cancel 24 hours before your renewal date. This way you will avoid all charges easily and if any issues arise then you have time to amend before you are billed.
How much does Showtime cost after my free trial?
Showtime's streaming service costs between $9-$12 per month depending the provider. To stream on Amazon you will be paying 1$0.99pm but will also have access to the amazon library of TV and Movies to rent once your subscribed.
Can I get a Showtime Free Trial without any payment details
No, I do not see how I can expand this answer. The whole economic theory of free trials is to get your payment details so that hopefully a handful of users will forget or not wish to cancel.
You can however avoid giving your payment details over AGAIN. By this I mean as I hjave written above, if you are already signed-up to any of the services as mentiones, then you will alreayd have oyur payment details on those platfroms.
How to cancel Showtime Free Trial?
The steps to cancel your free trial will be different for each platform…
1. Log into your Amazon, ideally on a browser (its easier to spot what you need)
2. Navigate to ‘Your Account’
3. Click on ‘Prime Video Channels’ under ‘Subscriptions’.
4. Here you will be able to add and remove channels.
5. If you are already signed in you can go straight to this link go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/subscriptions/manage?ref_=ya_d_l_myvs
Please note this does not cancel your Prime Subscription just Showtime.
To cancel Showtime that was not through any other service or 3rd party you will need to log into a browser be it mobile or desktop.
So NOT any app such as Roku, Apple, Chromecast, Android, Smart TV
1. Go to Showtime.com on your computer or a mobile web browser and sign in
2. Use the profile icon in the upper right corner to navigate to Account Settings > Your Subscription
3. Select ‘Cancel Your Subscription’ and follow the instructions
Showtime on Hulu
Go to hulu.com/account and sign into your account.
1. In the Your Subscription section, find Add-ons and then Manage Add-ons.
2. Find Showtime and change the checkmark to an X.
3. You can confirm cancellation by selecting “Review Changes”
4. Please note this does not cancel your Hulu Subscription just HBO.
AT&T TV Now
1. Go to your myAT&T account overview.
2. Find your AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW service and select Manage my subscription.
3. Select and cancel the Showtime add-on
4. Select Submit to add your selections immediately.
I love how easy Sling has made it to cancel all these extra trials, which is one reason our users use Sling TV for multiple free trials.
1. Login to your Sling TV
2. Click Change subscriptions
3. Click the drop down to view all extras
4. Ff you now scroll down the page you will see ,loads of extra add-ons
5. It is as easy as selecting or deselecting the ones you want with a single click, including Showtime.