You May Also Like...
Get your Shudder free trial here - Start your 7 day trial and access one of the best horror niche streaming services. Watch Horror classics such as Creepshow, Hellraiser, Wolf Creek, Halloween and dozens of cult movies perfect for cult horror fans.
How To Get Shudder Free Trial For 2 Weeks?
You can take advantage of the Shudder free trial by getting a free trial on the multiple platforms it is available on.
- Directly -Simply got Shudder website directly for a one-week free trial
- Amazon Channels - Shudder is available as an Amazon Channel with another 7 day trial
And Yes, you can use both these free trials back to back
Free Trials Similar to Shudder
- Horror TV Free Trial – horror only streaming service
- Fear Factory Free Trial - horror only streaming service
- Screambox Free Trial - horror only streaming service
- Mubi Free Trial – Hand selected award-winning movies
- Hulu Free Trial – Great selection of movies and TV in all genres
- Amazon Prime Free Trial – Great selection of movies and TV in all genres
Shudder Free Trial on Amazon Channels
Amazon channels is probably the best place to find TV and movie streaming free trials. Almost all their channels offer a 7 day free trial including HBO along with many other premium networks such as Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and many more.
- Very quick and easy if you already have Amazon account (If you already have an Amazon you don’t need to re-enter any details, it is just 1 or 2 clicks from our link)
- Very easy to cancel on your Amazon account
- You can add multiple channels with free trials at the same time and just as easily cancel at the same time
- Works on your Amazon Prime app, meaning you will be able to watch on any device which allows Amazon (which is almost everything)
- If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Video account you have to get that too and get a 30 day trial to Prime.
- Easy to get lost in lots of free trials on the Channels service, so don’t forget to manage your Amazon subscriptions
Shudder Free Trial Directly
Obviously there is the direct free trial to Shudder. The signup is simple and gives you exactly what you signed up for
- Only at risk of paying for HBO if you forget to cancel
- The platform and user interface is easier if you are just wanting to search Shudder Films in comparison to using the Amazon Prime app which will always try to suggest movies outside of the Channel
- You get no other free trials as part of the packages
- Have to sign-up all your details unlike Amazon where it’s all there
Both these free trials are worth using, they are both simple and easy to cancel and you will benefit from 2 weeks free rather than just the one.
Is Shudder TV free?
No, it use to be but this is no more, you must be a memeber of Shudder.
How much is Shudder after the free trial?
You can pay either...
$4.99 per month
£49.99 per year
But you can get a 7 day free trial by following links on this page. Prices will also vary depending on currency.
Do you need Payment details for a Shudder free trial?
Yes, if you sign up directly to the free trial then you will need one of the following
- American Express
However if you signup through the Amazon Channels then you can use details that are already on your Amazon account (assuming you have one). If you do this then it is a matter of about 2 clicks from our link to you 7 day trial.
What is a Shudder subscription?
Your Shudder subscription will give you instant access to 100's of great horror movies. It is similar to other streaming such as Fandor or Mubi which carefully selects its movies to ensure high quality content. You will often see great classics such as The Shinning or Texas Chainsaw Massacre available to stream, it is perfect for Halloween.
Is Shudder commercial free?
Yes, it is a paid streaming service, so like Netflix or Amazon Video you will never be interrupted by an advert when watching On-Demand. However Shudder Tv is a free channel which may contain adverts.
How much is shudder in the UK?
With many streaming services the price of Shudder in UK is always a little more as they simply swap the $ sign with a £ sign, so...
£4.99 per month or £47.88 per year
Shudder TV app
You can access the Shudder app through the following...
Apple - get here
Google Play - get here
Amazon FireTV - get here
Roku - get here
Xbox One - get here
How do I cancel my Shudder free trial?
This will depend if you have a direct subscription or are with Amazon
To cancel Shudder on Amazon you simply navigate to ‘Your Account’ page and then click on ‘Prime Video Channels’ under ‘Subscriptions’. Here you will be able to add and remove channels.
Direct with Shudder...
Click your username in the top right hand corner of the site, selecting “My Account”, select the “Membership Settings” tab, and clicking the option to “Cancel Subscription.”
When should I cancel the free trial to avoid being billed?
We recommend for all trials to cancel 24 hours before your renewal date. This way you will avoid all charges easily and if any issues arise then you have time to amend before you are billed.
Does Sling TV have shudder?
No, not from what we can see. It makes sense as Shudder is mostly a VOD service, it does have a channel but this is more a marketing trick than anything.
Why Choose Shudder over alternatives?
If you are looking for a horror streaming service then there is little alternative to Shudder. Netflix has too much rubbish content among its horror collection and then direct competition such as Screambox or Fear Factory just don’t measure up at this time. It easily has the best collection of Horror movies and is reasonably priced. It is easily the best Horror streaming service currently available.
How to watch Shudder on TV
There may not be a direct app available for your smart tv. However your options to watch on your 50 inch flat screen would be either connect any of the devices listed in apps above. Failing this you can try to watch through a browser on your smart TV, such as chrome.
Our Shudder Free Trial Review
If you’re a fan of the occult the gory the terribly awful but brilliant horror movies throughout the years, then you will quickly become a fan of shudder. With a 7 day free trial and a great collection of horror movies and shows, sub categorised into a great library with a real nice feel to the website then this is one to try out. We must also consider however that this is a relatively new competitor and bugs may still be present, although personally I did not come across any, it will not buckle Netflix but if you are a horror fan or you enjoy having unknown films recommended to you then this is definitely a great way to go.
Shudder allows you to browse their collection before signing up to anything which is always useful, as you don't want to sign-up blind.
Being a specialist in horror tv and movies they have many horror category's, as this screen shots shows there are categories I've never even heard of, but thats what you get when relying on horror specialists to help guide you.
After browsing the site you may agree that their horror collection is by far better than any other streaming service, the service can also currently be used on iOS, Roku and android as well as your standard browser.
The Shudder Channel
One thing Shudder tv offers is its own channel.
The Channel can be found here at https://www.shudder.com/shudder-tv and you will notice as soon as your there it will start playing. They offer a constant stream of great shows and movies all in the horror/thriller category. This free channel sets it apart from all other streaming services as they expect nothing in return.
To judge for yourself or if this is the horror streaming service for you get your Shudder free trial.
Shudder Movie List
A short list of films to be found on Shudder