Starz Free trial
Get you Starz free trial here – Start your trial on Starz premium network and get up to 5 weeks free. Watch hit shows such as Spartacus, Power, Luther and enjoy a constant stream of updated moves such as Pulp Fiction, Scarface, Snatch and many more.
How can I get 5 weeks free trial to Starz?
You can get 5 weeks of Starz for free if you know where to look and take advantage of the multiple services offering the 7 day free trial of Starz.
Amazon Channels – You can add Starz 7 day trial as a 3rd party subscription onto your Amazon Prime account. Get Starz on Amazon here
Direct - If you go to Starz directly then you can sign up direct through them. Get Starz Directly
Sling TV- Sling offer a 7 day free trial of their own service and then a number of premium networks that will also be included in your 7 day trial. Get Starz on Sling here
AT&T TV Now (DirecTV) – You can add a number of free trial premium services to your AT&T TV account when you signup for their Plus or Max packages. Get Starz on AT&T TV here
Hulu – Get any Hulu account and then you are able to add a number of premium services as 7 day free trials to your account. Get Starz on Hulu here
Free Trials Similar to Starz
- Shudder Free Trial - Horror genre TV and Film streaming service
- Showtime Free Trial - Premium Network streaming service
- Cinemax Free Trial - Premium Network streaming service from MaxGo
- HBO Free Trial - Premium Network streaming service
- Epix Free Trial - Premium Network streaming service
- CBS All Access Free trial - Premium Network streaming service
Starz Free Trial Directly
The simplest and surest way to get you first week free on Starz is directly on the Starz app and platform. This will allow you to take advantage of their own app browse the Starz library exclusively without any other content or adverts getting in the way.
- You only risk paying for Starz if you forget to cancel
- Easy to use platform
- You get no other free trials as part of the package
- You will have to enter all your details to signup, whereas if you already have another service that offers Starz as an add-on you can just add it at 1 or 2 clicks of the button
Starz free trial on Amazon Channels
Amazon Channels continues to be our faviroute place to find free trials in both the US and UK with dozens of great streaming services now plugged into the Amazon Prime network. Starz is offered for 7 days in addition to a 30 day trial to Amazon Video.
- Very quick and easy if you already have an Amazon account (If you already have an Amazon account you don't have to re-enter any details, it is just 1 or 2 clicks from our link)
- Very easy to cancel on your Amazon account
- You can add multiple channels with free trials at the same time and just as easily cancel at the same time
- Works on your Amazon Prime app, meaning you will be able to watch on any device which allows Amazon Prime Video (which is almost everything)
- If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Video account, you have to get that too and get a 30 day trial to Prime.
Starz free trial on AT&T TV Now
AT&T TV formerly known as DirecTV is a premium option for internet TV. Both their main packages come with a 7 day free trial. In addition to the 7 days to the ain package when you are building your options Starz is one of a few other additional networks that can be added for 7 days free.
- Comes with a lot of other channels including sports channels and local networks
- Premium packages also gives you free trial on Cinemax
- Easy to cancel – see how to cancel on our full AT&T TV review...
- Has a 7 day free trial to NBA League Pass
- If you do not wish to continue the service but forget to cancel then it will cost you a highly monthly subscription of $65 every month until you cancel!
Starz Free Trial on Sling TV
Sling Tv is the oldest Internet TV service in the US. As ssuch it has had time to mature and has more to offer than almost all other services. Both the main packages offer a 7 day free trial, and then in addition it has dozens of premium networks that can be added to the 7 day free trial, including Starz.
- Loads of additional free trials to premium networks
- Easy to add to a Sling package
- Oldest most matured internet tv service
- If you forget to cancel you will be charge for you Sling subscription in addition to your Starz subscription and anything else, you added.
Starz Free Trial on Hulu
Hulu offer the 7 day trial of Starz in addition to the one month free you will get for Hulu. Hulu will often have other bundles to put into a free trial, for example Disney Plus, HBO, Cinemax and many other premium networks.
- Can add other free trials such as Disney Plus and Cinemax to your packages
- Has many add-ons if you wish to continue beyond your free trial
- You have to sign up for Hulu
- Not as easy to cancel as Amazon Channels
- Can be expensive if you add to many free trials and forget to cancel
- May be confusing how you add extra free trials once signed up
How much is Starz after the free trial?
This will depend what platform you have signe-up to Starz on
Starz Directly - $8.99 pm
Amazon Channels – $8.99 pm plus $12.99 pm for Amazon Prime
Sling - $9 per month plus $15 pm for Sling TV
AT&T TV Now - $11 pm plus $65 pm for AT&T TV Plus Package
Hulu - $8.99 pm plus $5.99 pm for Hulu
How do I cancel my Starz subscription?
Starz website or app
I would advise if you have Starz on an Apple or Android device still go through the website in a browser to cancel your account.
- Go to Starz,com in a browser
- Log in to your Starz account.
- Select the Subscriptionslink at the bottom of the page under the Account
- Select the “Cancel Subscription”
- Provide the reason for canceling your subscription.
- Select Continue Cancellation.
- Log into your Amazon, ideally on a browser (its easier to spot what you need)
- Navigate to ‘Your Account’
- Click on ‘Prime Video Channels’ under ‘Subscriptions’.
- Here you will be able to add and remove channels.
If you are already signed in you can go straight to this link go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/subscriptions/manage?ref_=ya_d_l_myvs
Please note this does not cancel your Prime Subscription just HBO.
Starz ON HULU
- Go to hulu.com/account and sign into your account.
- In the Your Subscription section, find Add-ons and then Manage Add-ons.
- Find HBO and change the checkmark to an X.
- You can confirm cancelation by selecting “Review Changes”
Please note this does not cancel your Hulu Subscription just HBO.
AT&T TV NOW
1.Go to your myAT&T account overview.
2. Find your AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW service and select Manage my subscription.
3. Select and cancel the Showtime add-on
4. Select Submit to add your selections immediately.
I love how easy Sling has made it to cancel all these extra trials, which is one reason our users use Sling TV for multiple free trials.
- Login to your Sling TV
2. Click Change subscriptions
3. Click the drop down to view all extras
4. Now scroll down the page you will see ,loads of extra add-ons
5. It is as easy as selecting or deselecting the ones you want with a single click, including Starz.
What devices can I watch Starz on?
The Starz app is available on all recent devices with…
If you have Starz through any of the other platforms such as Hulu, Amazon Channels, Sling TV or AT&T TV then you will be able to watch it through the same devices that those platforms work on.
Starz Free Trial Review
Starz is another stand alone video service that has chosen to team up with amazon to help battle the monopoly that Netflix has over the VOD (video on demand) service. My review of their library shows that they do have a good selection of movies, with franchises such as marvel and Disney Pixar options being plentiful.
Although its selection of hit movies is great I do feel it lacked in the series section. With only a few series that interests someone like me, so that would be Spartacus, Blacksails and Outlander. For the most part the selection of TV is for an older generation, as well as very American, but I personally like a variety of world cinema and TV.
I would say Starz has a way to go before catching up to Netflix but has made a good start. However we are missing the point here, it is not made to combat Netflix. With many of these streaming services they are merely used as a platform for channel networks to offer their own TV series outside of live TV and DVD/Blu-ray. Without their own platform they would all be at the mercy of Netflix and Amazon needing to rely on a deal with them to stream their much demanded entertainment. As long as big networks such as Starz, HBO (and all the rest) continue to make great TV then they will always have customers “build it, and they shall come”. One day we may be faced with a situation where Amazon and Netflix produce all our shows, as we are slowly seeing more shows being picked up by Amazon and Netflix owned Studios.
I also think a 7 day trial is a bit stingy of them and should go with a full 30 day free trial as it has worked for Netflix and Amazon. Although I mentioned it had a good selection of Disney and other kids/family films it does seem more geared towards older generations. All I can say is for 7 days just try it yourself as it is an easy add-on for amazon prime and again easy to cancel through your amazon account settings.
To try Starz for yourself get your Starz free trial.